Published on October 31st, 2013 | by Silvia0
What Would Have Happened To Obamacare After Its Unveiling If It Were A Private Business?
To answer this very telling question it must be presupposed that a private company has, is given or takes the rights and authority to mount this monopoly situation. Obamacare has its hands in many things, not the least of which is a product or service that the management of the plan does not provide. This private business will have to:
- Compel individuals to purchase product service combinations that might not be in the best interests of the consumer, based on their preferences in a free economy.
- Require the companies who provide that product and service to offer its customers a proscribed package of services that may not be in the best interests of the company providing that service.
- Involve the Internal Revenue Service to administer the plan as far as payments are concerned. This will provide the plan with a way to collect the fines that are mandated for noncompliance.
- Require all States, within the United States, to expend funds to expand other services that will be used as a companion to this plan.
- Build a massive database of medical information complete with other personal information from each citizen. That will be used to run the program and provide that information to a growing number of organizations that may or may not have the best interests of the American People in mind.
- Other subsidiary tasks needed for the implementation including a nationwide web based computer program that will accept input from all clients and solicit their selection from a dwindling number of options for their health care coverage. Another task would be the inclusion of a board to determine cost savings and the takeover of the Student loan program.
To suggest that a private company in the United States would attempt to do this after all of the polling that has the country opposed to it would be a stretch. The rest of this material will, however, discuss the question as if it has happened.
Upon unveiling the implementation of Obamacare and the ability of the populace to log in and sign up, the computer systems failed spectacularly. The company proceeded to perform some fixes to the system and the result was that more people understood what was coming. A little history is appropriate.
The plan was voted on by the executive board, not the shareholders of this company who were opposed to it by 65 percent. Since all of the information that was used to discuss these plans had been kept secret, they only had a concept to inform their vote. It was left up to the administrator to devise all of the many pages of rules, regulations and guidelines for the implementation. By the time of the unveiling, there were more than 20,000 pages of these and more were being written.
They gave themselves 3 years after this vote to make sure everything in this vast, complicated system could be worked out. The marketing department worked overtime to get the word out about what this plan would do and why it was important. It stressed that they were on top of the situation at every step of the way. The CEO and many of the upper management personnel volunteered for many forums and discussion groups to ensure people understood what it was they were told.
The Justice Department
A private company, offering Obamacare to the United States would, upon unveiling it, be prosecuted for their role in a nationwide scam. All of the regulations they would have had to break would be punishable by this justice department. The CEO and all upper management and many of the middle management personnel would be arrested for their roles. The database would be judged to be a violation of fourth amendment rights as well as massive HIPPA violations.
The purpose of Obamacare was to insure the approximately 10 million people who truly did not have insurance and to provide insurance coverage to everyone at a reduced price was not met. Instead this plan would provide this private company with control over the health and welfare of several hundred million people. This monopoly was in violation of commerce clause stipulations as well as sound business principles and is an example of why the government needs MSM graduates.